Massage TuiNa & Ashiatsu
Whether your body needs a light relaxing touch, or deep pressure- our massage is customized to attend your individual needs and give your body the personal care it deserves.
Best Health Option’s signature therapies have been devised to address your increasing desire for an effective and authentic massage experience. Massage & Chinese bodywork styles while different, are very similar and always available; Ashiatsu style is coming in October! Choose the type of style best suited for you.
Massage Packages Available:
60 minute Massage Series
6 Deep Tissue
90 minute Massage Series
6 Deep Tissue
Deep Tissue Massage (additional $10)
This therapeutic massage will increase circulation, eliminate toxins and reduce stress. Targeted pressure is used with this therapeutic massage, along with elbows and forearms, to achieve results. Ideal for experienced massage clients who suffer from deep-seated tension.
Maternity Massage (additional $20)
This special massage is designed for moms-to-be after the first trimester. Gentle yet effective techniques will relieve tension in areas under particular stress, such as lower back and hips, and organic oils are used to nourish and protect the skin. Please inform Best Health Option upon making your appointment. Approval from your physician is recommended
60 minute Ashiatsu Session
Ashi (foot) atsu (pressure) is a gentle but deep massage the practitioner performs with bare feet. Many times people are looking for a deeper massage than even the best hands can perform; with ashiatsu, potentially the whole body weight of the practitioner can be applied to access those deep, tight and stubborn muscles without causing pain or bruising - a constant pressure is utilised that gives you the deep tissue work you are looking for with a swedish style sensitivity that leaves you relaxed, loose & languid!
WHY TRY ASHIATSU?
- Practitioner movements along the para-spinals and the lumbar region help to open the intervertebral disc space, increasing the discs height allowing a more central position within the fibers, relieving irritation on the spinal nerves and connective tissue.
- Long expansive head to toe strokes stimulate the lymphatic and parasympathetic nervous systems creating balance ( homeostasis)
- Specific movements in practitioner technique increase circulation bringing more oxygenated blood to the area being treated and help release toxins at a very high rate.
- Long, consistent compression from a well trained foot releases adhesions, trigger points and chronic holding patterns, encouraging your body’s natural healing potential.
- Myofascial stretching with vertebral traction elongate the spine, improving movement and posture while relieving chronic pain and spasm.
- Deep, broad pressure improves flexibility and range of motion.
ARE YOU READY?
Ashiatsu Packages Available:
9 & 12 Series session packages coming soon!
6 Series Ashiatsu
60 minute Session
90 minute Session
120 minute Session